Good Afternoon. Let me share with you outstanding performance of High pedigree GIR Heifer namely —SAMADHI
This heifer belongs to one of our client from Gujarat. Some imp points:
1) This heifer was born on 2nd Jan 2015 ( About 5 years 8 months of Age — in August 2020 — when we brought to our farm)
2) Our client has given this heifer on lease for one year ( They were not prepared to sell at any price)
3) The client have bred this heifer many times but she did not conceive. Sharing you the picture of her:
Now let me share the performance of SAMADHI
1) We aspirated her 32 times from 25th Aug 2020 to 25th April 2021 (8 months)
2) Total no of oocytes aspirated and subjected to IVM -1452 oocytes
3) The total no of oocytes subjected to IVC -1368 (Average - 43.00 oocytes per OPU).
4) From 1368 oocytes - 368 IVF embryos developed (Av -11.5 Embryos per OPU).
5) In one out of these 32 OPU , we aspirated 103 oocytes resulting in to development of 41 Excellent embryos ( the best record of JKBovagenix )
Note - For all IVF , we used sex semen of high pedigree Brazilian Bull . Sharing you the picture of oocytes collected and embryos developed:
Our Gir heifer Samadhi - made a century - 103 oocytes – 17th Sept 2020,
42 IVF embryos from 92 oocytes subjected to IVC out of 103 aspirated
From Gir Heifer —Samadhi. Now last but not least, let me share with you the details of utilization of her sex embryos:
1) Transferred 199 Embryos
2) Till to date 70 pregnancies are confirmed
3) Pregnancy checkup will be due in 2 weeks for the recent 42 ET done
4) Over all, we expect 45 % pregnancy rate
5) Her balance 169 embryos are frozen (some by vitrification and others for DT)
To conclude - This is how IVF can work in multiplying the genetics in short period of time - that too from a heifer which did not conceive even after repeated breeding for almost 2 years
Her same- SAMADHI- goes with the satisfaction ( समाधान ) - जो हमें ममला
धन्यवाद डॉक्टर श्याम"